Social Media is part of life nowadays, and Shepherd University is right there with it! During Social Media class, we students were tasked with creating original engaging content for the department’s social media accounts. Here’s an example of a piece I wrote for the Halloween Costume Contest!
Are You the Comm Student with the Best Halloween Costume? Prove it with #ShepCommContest on Instagram
Ready to get your ghoul on?
The Shepherd University Communication department is hosting its very own costume contest! We want to know which #shepcomm student has the best costume this Halloween!
What’s the Prize?
It’s a SURPRISE! The only way to know for sure is to get to work making the absolute best costume you can that is sure
to crush the competition. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to rub your win in the faces of every other student in the department! Better start thinking now because #shepcomm students don’t mess around! Just look at the finalists from the pumpkin carving contest last year.
How to Enter!
- Submit a photo wearing your Halloween costume for a chance to be featured on our page and win some goodies!
- To enter, post the photo to Instagram with the hashtag #ShepCommContest.
- Entries must be in by midnight Oct. 30.
- Vote for the winner via @ShepComm Twitter poll Oct 31st.
- Winner will be announced Nov. 1st.
- Must be a comm major or minor (or taking a comm class currently) to win!
PLEASE be aware that this is a Shepherd University Comm Department contest. We do not want to see anything explicit or inappropriate. If you wouldn’t show your sweet innocent Grandma, please don’t send it to us. 🙂
We’ll be reposting entries across our social platforms- so stay tuned in the days before Halloween to see the competition.
Need some costume ideas? Check out this article on popsugar.com!